Monday 21 December 2009

Been so busy the last few days I just never had the time to write here, just put my daughter to bed so I am grabbing a few minutes to write. My daughter is two on 28th December but can already count to five, my son who is almost eight could not even say five when he was my daughters age, why I am telling you this I don't know.
Saturday, I finished off the latest video from POW then installed the latest Mac operating system onto my MacBook, took an hour but the difference is fantastic, the internet is so fast videos loading almost instantly, programs start faster etc.
Then I installed iMovie 09 WOW! Super fast and so many new options plus output in 720 HD to Youtube, pity its not 1080 HD which is the format I record most of the Airsoft video on but its still nice to be able to edit and upload in HD with ease.
Sunday... Nice fresh snow on the ground and its still falling as I head out to an Airsoft site called Section8, only twenty five miles from my house and set in 1600 acres of forest which is totally snow covered, it looks amazing. I walked alone on the rough road through the forest, all I needed was John Lennon and Yoko in front of me and it would have looked just like I was in the Imagine promo.
I filmed sixty minutes of HD video at Section8, left in a hurry as I wanted a video on YouTube the day I filmed it for you guys, within thirty minutes I had picked a clip added the titles etc and was running it to YouTube, I LOVE iMOVIE 09
So now I am off to finish the edits on the latest video for this Thursday, well not really edits, the full game lasted seventeen minutes, it was the final game of the day at POW, the rule for defenders was if hit your out of the game and with 40 v 40 it was kinda fast n furious, I had to trim a few bits out and its down to about ten minutes.
OH damn I just remembered I gotta book car parking at Glasgow Airport, I am off out of the UK this coming Sunday, will tell you about it later.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment